Life List

Physical:
Run a marathon.
Climb Kilimanjaro.
Go Heli-skiing.
Learn how to surf properly.
Learn how to snowboard.
Spend 6 months getting into a shape I like.
Play golf to a handicap of below 20.
Go Sandboarding.

Holiday:
Set foot on every continent.
Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
Drive the Autobahn.
See the Amazon rainforest.
Go to Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany.
Visit the pyramids of Egypt.
See the Northern Lights.
Climb to the top of the Eiffel tower.
Walk along the wall of China.
Go to Carnival in Rio.

Adventurous:
Drive a Mustang.
Drive a Tank.
Learn to fly a plane.
Do a bungee jump.
Gain an AFF qualification so i am a qualified skydiver.
Gain a PADI qualification so i am a qualified scuba diver.
Gain a mountaineering qualification.
Shoot a gun.
Experience weightlessness.
Skydive.
Fly a helicopter.
Try a Zombie apocalypse experience.
Attend a spy academy expeirence.
Have a go on a segway.
Go Zorbing.

Education:
Gain a 2:1 or higher in a degree from a top university.

Personal:
Find a job I love.
Sleep under the stars.
Write the novel I know I have inside me.
Eat in a restaurant I know I can’t afford.
Smoke a Cuban cigar.
Appear in the paper.
Be heard on the radio.
Make my own art and hang it on the wall.
Buy a homeless person a meal and new clothes.
Meet a celebrity.
Invent a cocktail.
Teach someone something to improve their life.
Give Blood.
Sign up to the organ donor register.
Sign up to the bone marrow register.
Get my Dream Car (Aston Martin DB5).
Watch my country win the world cup.
Go to Wimbledon.
Go to the Olympics.
Attend and present a TED talk.
Learn some basic carpentry and make myself a chair/table.

Learning:
Learn to ballroom dance properly.
Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure you use it.
Learn to juggle with three balls.
Learn how to ride a motorbike.
Learn to enjoy wine.
Learn to appreciate whiskey.
Learn to master the Rubik’s cube.

Animals:
Catch cook and eat my own fish.
Go cage diving with great white sharks.
Ride on the back of an elephant.

Music:
See my favourite artist/band in concert.
Go crowd surfing.
Go to the Glastonbury festival.
Learn to play an instrument properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off List - Gin Distillery Tour

List - Flew in a Helicopter