28,000 Days

The average human lifespan is just over 75 years, that equates to around 28,000 days.

Scary when you put a number on it isn't it?

Doesn't sound that big does it?

Get out a calculator and check if you want...

I am scared of dying. I will admit it. It used to give me nightmares as a child and it still troubles me sometimes as an adult. The thing that scared me about death is not knowing what comes next, I hated the thought that it was just eternal darkness. I still don't know what happens when you die, I have no control over it, but what i do have control over is my life.

If all i will ever be conscious of in life is my feeble blip in existence then i am going to make it the mightiest, most incredible and full-filled blip that i possibly can! When I reached the age of 18 I decided not to be a victim of fear, I gave myself power over my life. I made a bucket list. I find this term a little depressing as it is things to do before you die - I find a much more positive way of saying it is a "Life List" - Things to do to make you feel alive!

I created this blog to keep track of my progress in my Life List and have a record of achievements and events large and small that show that i am engaging with the world, helping to enrich my life.

I hope that by doing this, I can inspire others to create their own lists, discover what they truly want to do in life and then do it! I would love to hear about your ambitions, your experiences and what you are currently working on. If you have done something amazing that would inspire me and others to follow in your footsteps then please comment below and tell the world about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off List - Gin Distillery Tour

List - Flew in a Helicopter