Apparently i had very good lowing technique...stay back ladies,,,
I also have two self made whiskey tumblers which are only slightly wonky from doing this!
My girlfriend bought me tickets to an amateur magic show above one of my favourite gin and wine bars in Bath. When they requested a volunteer to be sawn in half, I seized the opportunity and found out that it actually tickled quite a bit! Got myself a certificate and a couple of photos of it as it happened!
I signed up to my university skydiving society with my house mate Sandy Wilson. We both opted for the Advanced Free Fall (AFF) option where you learn how to fall in a stable position, pull your own parachute and control your canopy for a safe landing. He went before i did, completed the groundschool and a number of jumps and could not stop raving about it. It took me a while to go down just for the ground school which took about 4 hours and unfortunately the weather was not right for me to jump afterwards. A long while afterwards, i found a day to go down (and it did a whole day, building in travel) for a refresh and to do my first jump. To say i was nervous is an understatement. My greatest fear is of heights - i don't even like going up large open escalators! I was told that once i got on the plane i would have to jump. I felt numb. I got on the plane - it was worryingly bouncy. We ascended to around 6,000 ft, the jump height for the RAPS course, I would be going all the w...
Comments
Post a Comment